Happy Friday Friends!!! 🙂
If you woke up this morning in a state of panic realizing that Christmas Eve is just two weeks away… you are not alone! I think it has FINALLY set in that the holidays are here and we are amidst the chaos! Good news is, there still is time!
The other good news is that stores tend to have special sales and longer hours throughout December, as people rush to find last-minute gifts. But beware – the busiest shopping day of the season isn’t Black Friday, contrary to popular belief. Super Saturday, the last Saturday before Christmas, has actually taken its place. So if you’re planning to go to the stores on December 20, be prepared for huge crowds and long lines anywhere you go. If you are not one to get out and fight the crowds, I am sharing some last minute gift ideas that you can buy online and pickup in store. They are all under $100!!! I still have most of my family left to buy for and they are all the hardest… Thank you Jesus for expedited shipping! 🙂
1. Amazon Echo – Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, and more. It connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth. I will probably be getting this for my husband who uses a tiny speaker to play music.
2. Nike Juvenate – I have been eyeing these shoes for awhile and they are at the top of my wishlist. Ive heard lots of great things about them. Super comfy and versatile!
3. Christmas Cookie Shampoo – This shampoo smells soooooo good. It was so amazing my husband stole it from me. I am stocking up on this item.
4. Charger Docking Station – I have been searching for an iPhone charger that allows me to charge my phone in its case for awhile. I have been through at least a half dozen other chargers that will not work with my iPhone 6 Plus if I have it in any type of case…until now! 🙂
5. Swell Water Bottle – Love the coloring & design of this bottle. You usually can’t find this one in the stores, but I ordered mine online. It keeps everything hot or cold just like it says it will. It fits perfect in my purse so I always have water with me!
6. Monogram Bracelet – Love this fun bangle that literally goes with everything. Would make such a great gift for that monogram freak in your life!
7. North Face Beanie – This North Face beanie is a warm, cozy and ridiculously cute choice for the cold weather! There is an extra layer of material to help keep your head warm. The pom pom is adorable.
8. Monogram Sweatshirt – Another personalized gift that just shows how special that person is to you. I love all of their products and they are such great quality!
9. Marble Phone Case – Im so obsessed with this case and it would be the perfect gift for anyone. There is also the option of personalizing it.
10. Book of Cocktails – A collection of delicious recipes from bartenders from everywhere—especially New York City—includes recipes for classics like the Martini, the Old-Fashioned, the Manhattan, the French 75 and the Negroni, as well as favorites from the new generation of elixirs borne of the craft distilling boom.
11. Philosophy Skincare Set – 8 piece skin care kit to help replenish skin and restore its health. Holiday sale, $165 value for the set.
12. Kate Spade Planner – A stylish 17-month agenda is a to-do lister’s dream come true, complete with monthly and weekly spreads, a contacts section, note pages and laminated dividers. Keeping tabs has never looked so good.
13. Lashtash To Go – From a mascara that amplifies lashes to a mascara that delivers a fanned out, high volume look, the Lashstash to Go is perfect for stand-out eye looks. It features five, black deluxe mascaras and a voucher to come back and redeem a full-size version of your favorite.
SHOP EVERYTHING HERE:
This year, skip the frustration of battling it out with other shoppers and shop online for everyone on your list. You’ll end up with great gifts your friends and family will love – without the headache!
Have a great weekend!!!