Y’all…. I have another obsession this season and its not scarves. Don’t get me wrong, I still wear them everyday but a recent purchase of mine has sparked some madness in my shoe fetish! I am going to start a new blogging series “Shoe Fetish” to get out my anxiety about shoes!!! I have a problem with accessories because I feel you cant ever have too many!!! Here is the first post for my new series…..
Mules have become the go-to shoe for comfort and style. They are backless, usually closed toe, with a high heel of some sort. They are so many different styles of mules to choose from now. I have put together my favorites for this season and linked all details below:
1. Jessica Simpson Leopard Mules – Sold Out! (I looked for these everywhere online and no one has them 🙁 … Should be restocked by Spring)
2. Jessica Simpson Beige Mules – $100
3. Mollie Point Toe Mules – $125
4. Tory Burch Raya Mule – $350
5. Calvin Klein Nariss Mules – $109
6. Ara Suede Fringe Mules – $139
7. Steve Madden Miilo Mules – $89
8. Woolrich Platform Mules – $88
9. Kimberly Leather Mules– $115
I recently just purchased the Jessica Simpson Beige Mules (#2 pictured) I have gotten so many compliments at work that two of my co-workers actually went out and bought them. They are super comfortable and go with everything! We are having a pretty mild winter in Dallas so they are perfect for the office.
What are your favorite shoes this season? Styles? Trends?